Innovation Volunteer Requirements
Thank you to everyone who is interested in volunteering in our school! All volunteers must go through a pre-screening before helping at, or going on, field trips with Innovation. As part of our vaccination requirement for staff, COVID-19 vaccinations are now also required for those who want to volunteer in any APS school. There are three simple steps to get approval for Innovation:
- Complete the online application. You must upload the copy of your COVID-19 vaccine certificate before you submit your application.
– In English: https://apps.raptortech.com/Apply/MjQyMDplbi1VUw==
– En Español: https://apps.raptortech.com/Apply/MjQyMDplcy1VUw==
- Once your application is submitted, email Claudia Tavera at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject “Volunteer Application” to speed up the process and receive detailed training information.
- Before the volunteer application is approved, you must take and pass both the SafeSchools and Sexual Misconduct trainings. You will be informed as to the status of your application once completed.
If you have any questions about volunteering, please contact Claudia Tavera by calling the main front office at 703-228-2702 or emailing email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Innovation Elementary School!