Things have changed a bit since we were last in classrooms. Arlington County Public Health Department continues to partner with APS in the ongoing commitment to school safety. Please visit the following websites for the most up to date information related to COVID-19 and Arlington Public Schools:
- Arlington Public Schools Health and Safety Information: https://www.apsva.us/school-year-2021-22/health-safety-information/
- Arlington County Government COVID-19 Information: https://www.arlingtonva.us/covid-19/
- Arlington County Public Health Division/School Health Information: https://health.arlingtonva.us/public-health/school-health/
Innovation Clinic Operation:
- School Health Aide: Ms. Mercy Lazo
- Public Health Nurse: Ms. Athena Cassidy
- Innovation Clinic: 703-228-2735
- Please contact the school clinic and APS attendance line for all absences related to illness.
- The clinic will be open Monday-Friday during school hours by appointment.
- All medications must be dropped off by parent (not new change). Please call the clinic for an appointment to drop off medications or update health information.